What is ScreenPal?
Capture any area of your screen. Add audio narration or video from your webcam. Record lectures, tutorials, demos, and more!
NOTE: This is only available to NTCC Employees; it is not available for students.
You must install SceenPal on your laptop before you can use it. To install ScreenPal on your NTCC computer, please use Software Center. Please see this link for instructions on how to use Software Center: How to install software using Software Center. Support for installation of the software is managed by IT. Assistance on how to use the software is managed by Online Learning. Articles on how to use ScreenPal can be found in the Online Learning section of the knowledgebase.
Do not download ScreenPal from the website, only from Software Center. Any other version will cause issues.
How to install ScreenPal?
- If you do not have a ScreenPal account, place a ticket in the Online Learning Helpdesk to request permission to have your account set up for ScreenPal. This must be done PRIOR to installing ScreenPal on your desktop. If you have an account, proceed with installing the software.
- Go to the Software Center and install ScreenPal. See How to install software using Software Center for directions.
- Launch ScreenPal from your Start menu.
Linking ScreenPal to your account.
- On the taskbar at the bottom of your screen, click the up arrow and select the ScreenPal icon.
- When the ScreenPal box opens, click on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select the option to sign in.
- Follow the prompts on the website to sign in to your account.
- If your ScreenPal says you have a max time of 15, please submit a helpdesk ticket.
Do not try to record from the ScreenPal website. It will prompt you to download the software and will cause errors. Please only record from the app on your desktop. If you get an error saying the software is blocked, please submit a helpdesk ticket as this means the web launcher was downloaded and will need to be removed.